Pursuant to the information obligation required by Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the general information regarding the website is detailed below:
The website and its contents are the property of: IBERCAMERA, S.A., with Tax Identification Certificate No. A58252099, domiciled at Av. Diagonal 433, 4t 1a – 08036 Barcelona, and registered in the Register of Companies of Barcelona, volume 23581, folio 151, sheet B57156.
You may contact us at the above address, by calling 93 317 90 50 (on Monday to Thursday from 09:30 to 14:00 and from 14:30 to 18:00 and on Friday from 9:00 to 14:00 and from 14:30 to 17:30) or by sending an email to email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Access to and use of this website gives visitors user status. The user therefore accepts the conditions of use applicable at any given time and agrees to make appropriate use of the contents hereof and to observe and strictly comply with everything established in this notice and in the applicable rules.
The user likewise agrees:
- To provide truthful information in the registration details and to keep them updated;
- Not to disseminate contents that are unlawful or a breach of personal dignity; that discriminate on the grounds of birth, race, gender, religion, opinion or any other personal or social condition or circumstance; or that are in any way unlawful or a breach of public order;
- or any others that, in the opinion of IBERCAMERA, S.A., are unsuitable for publication.
IBERCAMERA, S.A. reserves the right to make the changes it deems fit by adding, changing or deleting the contents or services rendered through the website; and to remove any contribution or comment that breaches the above-mentioned rules.
- The website offers users the option of registering, entering personal data or completing forms.
- Access to the entire website and its contents etc. is open and free of charge for users.
- The user declares, under his or her responsibility, that he or she is of age and has sufficient capacity to agree to these conditions.
Pursuant to the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, IBERCAMERA, S.A. as controller of the website, informs all users who provide or who are to provide their personal data, that these will be subject to processing that has been registered among the processing activities of IBERCAMERA, S.A. in accordance with the provisions of article 30 of the GDPR.
– The owner of the website is IBERCAMERA, S.A., the identification and registration details of which appear in the heading of this legal notice.
– IBERCAMERA, S.A., through the forms it provides the user, may collect the personal information detailed below in order to match what we offer commercially with their requests and to offer them a more personalized and efficient service: name and surnames and email address.
-The user voluntarily provides the information requested. The only consequence for the user of refusing to supply it is not receiving information that matches his or her preferences or the services offered by the website.
By marking the corresponding box, the user expressly and freely agrees to the processing of his or her personal data by IBERCAMERA, S.A. to the following ends:
– Offering the best experience of (browsing, purchasing, etc.).
– Management of the account at www.daysofwisdom.org.
– Contacting the user should any incident arise regarding the service contracted.
– Dealing with the user’s enquiries.
– Sending the user commercial notifications.
IBERCAMERA, S.A., as controller of the file and of the processing of the personal data, is obliged to keep them all confidential and to store them, requirements that must be upheld even after termination of the user’s relations with IBERCAMERA, S.A.
IBERCAMERA, S.A. guarantees that the user may at any time exercise his or her rights of access, rectification, limitation, erasure, cancellation, portability and opposition regarding the personal data provided, by writing to IBERCAMERA, S.A., at Av. Diagonal 433 4t 1a – 08036 Barcelona or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.